Tips for COVID-19 Prevention
31st December, 2020
To all international students：
ISO reminds all international students that the COVID-19 pandemic has not been over yet. The prevention and control work is still the top priority. With winter coming, the risk of the COVID-19 pandemic's further spread is growing. Here are some tips for protecting yourself against the coronavirus.
1. Remain constant vigilance. Wear masks at any poorly ventilated public places. Keep rooms clean and open windows often. Wash hands frequently. Use serving chopsticks and spoons at restaurants. Develop an individual dining habit. Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
2. Stay on campus and do not go out unless necessary, and do not invite outsiders to campus for holidays. Do not travel to the medium- or high-risk areas unless necessary.
3. Fresh and frozen meat products should be fully cleaned. Cooked food should be separated from raw food.
4. If you have fever, please report it to your department manage office or the local community in time and follow the procedure for medical observation. If you return to Wuhan from overseas, medium- or high-risk places, please also report to your department manage office or the local community timely and accurately.
5. Do not participate in gathering activities unless necessary. Family gathering should be less than 10 people. All the planned gathering activities on campus should be cancelled or postponed.
Thanks for your cooperation and support. Wish you a happy and healthy new year!
International Student Office
School of International Education